After creating an account on discord, it is very important to put a picture in the profile.
That way, your friends will be able to identify you more easily on a server.
1. Visit discord.com/app; 2. Log in with your account; 3. Once the page loads, click on “User Settings” (gear icon) in the lower left corner. 1. Click on the current profile picture to change it — if the account is new, only the Discord icon will be displayed; 2. After choosing the photo, use the “bar” to adjust it to the circle; 3. Click on the “Apply” button to finish.
1. Go to discord.com/download and download the version corresponding to your PC's operating system; 2. When the installation is complete, open the app and log in using your email and password — you can also log in by scanning a QR Code;
3. As in the web version, click on “User Settings” (gear icon) in the lower left corner; 4. Click on the current profile picture to change or insert it, if the account was created recently; 5. After selecting the new photo, use the “bar” to adjust it to the circle; 6. Click “Apply” to complete.
1. Open the Discord app on your phone — it's available for free for Android and iPhone (iOS); 2. Tap the menu (three stacked lines) in the upper left corner; 3. Tap your profile picture in the lower right corner;
1. Tap on the “My Account” option; 2. Tap the current profile picture to change or insert it; 3. After choosing the new photo, tap “Crop” if you want to adjust it, but if everything is ok, just tap the “Send” button.