How to set up notifications in Telegram On Android
Let’s talk about how to set up notifications in Telegram on Android. Open the settings – you need to click on the three bars at the top left, then go to the corresponding tab Notifications and sound.
Before us is the section “Alerts from chats”. Inside you will see three subsections:
- Private chats
- Show text
- LED color selection
- Turn on vibration
- Activate (or deactivate) pop-up alerts
- Sound – here you can select the sound signal
- Priority (Low, Medium, High or Urgent)
Let’s go back to the main screen to see the other options available! Pay attention to the “Message counter” tab, where you can configure:
- Whether or not to show the number on the icon;
- Whether to include chats without notifications in this number
How to enable Telegram notifications, in general, is understandable. The last thing we are interested in is the tab “In the application”.
Here you can configure notifications inside the messenger. The parameters are already familiar:
- Show/don’t show text
- Sound in chat
How to set up notifications in Telegram On iPhone
In the second part of the article, we will discuss how to set up notifications in Telegram on iPhone – it’s very easy and interesting.
- Open the messenger and enter the settings;
- The gear icon is located on the bottom panel on the right;
- Open subsection “Sounds”you will see it immediately.
This is where you can set up notifications in Telegram! You have several tabs in front of you.
You can configure the following settings for messages and channels:
- Show… Enable or disable the option to show alerts by turning the toggle switch.
- Show text. Enable or disable the ability to show text in a pop-up alert.
- Sound. Choice of a sound signal (from the built-in directory or memory of the smartphone).
- Exceptions. A very handy option – here you can add exceptions to the current settings. For example, if you turned off incoming sounds, the list of exceptions will include people whose messages are accompanied by a sound signal.
The next block that will interest us is called “Chats”. There are a few less settings here.
- Show… In this tab, you can activate or deactivate the display of incoming chats.
- Exceptions. Similar to the previous section, add exceptions to the current settings for chats.
A little lower – “Notifications in applications.” Here we can set up:
- Text display.
The last one is the “Counter on Icon” tab. Enable or disable (just move the toggle switch to the appropriate position) showing the number of incoming channels and chats.
We talked in detail about how to enable notifications in Telegram on iPhone and Android. You can’t do without sound and pop-up messages – otherwise how will you know that something interesting has been written to you!