Discord Online is a web version of the popular service for text messaging, voice calls and video calls. Due to the high quality of communication and wide functionality, it is a serious competitor to other similar services.
Step-by-step instructions for setting up notifications
For greater convenience of using the browser version of the service, you can set up notifications about new messages in it. The user can enable the display of messages on the desktop (this option is disabled by default), disable the indicator of unread messages, and enable the reading of all voice messages.
To complete the settings, you need to follow a few simple steps:
- Open the link to the official page.
- Click the button Entrance or Open Discord if already authorized.
- If necessary, enter your username and password, then click on the button Entrance.
- When the application interface loads, in the lower left corner near the nickname, click on the gear to open the settings.
- Find the section on the left Application Settings and click on the item Notifications.
After making changes to the settings, click the button Esc on the keyboard or click on the cross in the upper right corner to return to the main screen of the application.