Discord is one of the best apps to chat with your friends while gaming. It is a powerful voice chat designed specifically for Gamers, but to take advantage of it and play with friends, you must first send an instant invite on Discordprocess that we show you below.
How to invite someone to join your Discord server?
To share a server, you must belong to it. In the event that you do not belong to any, there is always the possibility of making a Discord group, something very simple what you can do from any device. On the other hand, the process to invite someone to your group is very simple, but it varies a bit depending on the device you have.
In the mobile app
The Discord platform is available for most current devices, so you can download it for both Android mobiles as well as for mobiles of the Apple brand. In turn, the function of inviting people to your server is enabled and you can use it in the following way.
- Fire up the Discord app and sign in if you’re not already signed in.
- After logging in, all the groups you belong to will be displayed, simply click on the group you want to share.
- Click on the three dots just to the right of the group name.
- In the new menu that appears, click on ‘Invitation’.
- At the bottom the group link will be displayed, either you can copy it or directly click on the option ‘Share link’. If you choose the last option, you will be able to share it through the different social platforms.
From the Web platform on PC
Unlike other platforms, Discord can be used without the need to download any apps. In other words, you can use Discord directly from your computer’s browser. If this is the case, you can also share the link of your group in a very simple way, just follow the steps shown below.
- The first thing is to enter the official Discord page and log in.
- After the above, locate the group whose link you want to share and click on it.
- Just to the right of the text or voice channels A small person-shaped icon will appear, click on it to create an invitation.
- Finally copy the group link and share it with the people you want to invite.
From the desktop app
For the desktop app, it is highly recommended that you update Discord to a recent version. Once you verify that the application is up to date, all you have to do is follow a series of basic steps to start inviting people to your servers.
- Launch the Discord app and enter your details if you’re not logged in.
- Once you are inside the application, click on the group you want to share.
- Finally, click on the person-shaped icon below ‘Text channels’ or ‘Voice channels’.
- After the above, the option to share the group will appear, simply copy the link at the bottom and share it with whoever you want to invite.
Any of the processes shown above is functional for creating a Discord invite link. Remember, you simply have to start on the platform and click on the icon to share the link. Once you have the link, there are several ways to share it with your friends.
As you may have seen through the previous tutorials, the way to invite people to Discord is by sharing the link generated by the application. Once you have the link, all you have to do is copy it and you share through social networks and other instant messaging applications.
What is the way to enter a Discord server without having received an invitation?
Although in most cases to enter a server you require an invitation, the truth is that there are other ways to enter one. In fact it is very easy to find server lists on Discord, where you can enter without an invitation (most of the time). At the same time, it is common for public Discord servers to be shared through social networks, so surely sooner or later you will find an eye-catching one.