Play music on Discord requires the use of bot. These increase the sound quality and improve the ambience while you stream, chat, or anything else on your server. That is why in this article we will teach you how to how to put music bots on discord for you to share those songs that you like so much.
Don’t worry, it will be easy steps and no in-depth knowledge of music bots or Discord will be required. The process of add a music bot It will be easy and anyone will be able to do it.
How to put a music bot on Discord
In this tutorial we will use two bots to play music on your Discord server: Rhythm and groovy. However, the steps to follow are pretty much the same for any other music bot. And yes, there are hundreds of them. You can choose the one you like and follow the same procedure.
TE PUEDE INTERESAR: Mejores bots para Discord
Add Rythm Music Bot to a Discord Server (Windows and Mac)
1. The first step is to find a bot that can play music on your server. We will bow down Rhythmas it is easy to use. However, you can find another one you like in repositories like Discord Bot List and Carbonitex.
2. To add Rhythm to a server, you must first visit its official page: https://rythmbot.co. On the right side of the web, click where it says Add to Server.
3. This action will take you to the login screen from Discord. Enter your access data to continue with the adding procedure Rhythm to your server.
Four. Select the server where you want to add the Rythm bot. Remember that only server owners can add bots. Then click the button Continue.
Note: To include Rythm on other servers you have, you must repeat the process for each desired server.
5. Now you have to click on the blue button that says Authorize.
6. A captcha will appear to check the checkbox I am not a robot. With this done, you will now have access to the Rythm bot from your server.
1. The next step is to go to the application of Discord either in its web browser or desktop version (Windows, mac). In the interface, on the left side of the screen, select from the list of servers, the server to which you added Rhythm.
3.Rhythm works through commands. For example, to play a song, you must write in the part of text channelsthe command !play press on our keyboard enter and Rythm will search for the song or artist on YouTube (or its playlist) and play it on your server.
As an example I write the command !play American Idiot for Rhythm to play the song from green Day.
4. If you want to know more commands and their functions, you must enter the Rhythm’s website and in his section Features & Commands.
Now that you know how place or add music bots on Discordyou can stream your games and accompany it with your favorite songs.
Add Groovy Music Bot on Discord
If you are looking for an alternative to Rythm when it comes to playing music on your server, groovy can be a great option. In this section we will teach you how to put this music bot on your Discord server.
1. Log in in your Discord account.
2. Visit the bot’s website, in this case: Groovy.
3. Select Add to Discord. After that, choose the server to which you will add the bot and click on Continue.
4. Now select Authorize.
5. Like Rhythm, it will ask you to select the checkbox I am not a robot to be able to continue.
6. Go to the Discord app in the servers part and click on the server where you added Groovy. The next steps are the same as Rythm, click on a voice channel and to run the bot, write the commands in a text channel.
7. The basic command to play music in Groovy is -play and the bot will start playing it. To stop playback the command is –stop. Look at the following example: I will write –play seek and destroy to play the Metallica song.
You already checked that put music bots on Discord It is very simple. Without a doubt, it is an essential tool to keep your server as active as possible. This way you will share your favorite songs with your friends while playing online.
How to put a music bot on Android and iOS
Because we do not forget mobile users, in this section we will teach you how to put a bot to play music on Android and iOS. The bot we will use will be Rhythmalthough it is the least important, since the steps are similar for any other music bot.
Follow the steps 1 to 6 That we use to add Rhythm on a computer Windows or Mac. Once complete, proceed with the following:
- start the Discord app on your device and log in with your username and password.
- Tap to open the menu (at the top left of the screen) and choose, from the list of servers on the left side of the screen, the server you added Rythm to.
- Click on a voice channel, as it is required for Rythm to be able to play music. Then in the text channel part you will write the commands that will execute the bot functions.
- Writes !play and hit send to have Rythm start playing. Example: !play American Idiot to play the Green Day song.
If you have questions about how place or add music bots on Discordyou can consult us in the comments, we will gladly answer your questions.