Discord, like all applications that Internet users use for online games, has the option of creating a player name, that is, Discord Tag and in some of these we don’t have the option to see our name directly from the application but this one does and if you don’t know how then don’t go because here we will teach you how to do it.
And not only that, but also to know what your Discord ID is.
Discord is one of the most functional applications that have been used by users of the online games. Due to the fact that it is bringing all this tool itself, such as chat, and the entertainment applications that it offers for enjoyment, such as the integration of bots to be your musical DJ and set your games with friends.
This powerful application that can be integrated with almost all types of consoles, actually has few errors in its operation, these being very rare. This application is therefore very popular among gamers and average players or even beginners who join this incredible platform to be able to continue playing with their friends even from home.
To have a good time, these can connect to Discord and through its functional chat they will be able to plan in which server they will all play together.
If you don’t know how to work with this application, here I will give you some tips so that you don’t stay in doubt and know everything you need about this application, you just have to follow the advice that I will give you below:
Discord is one of those applications in which we normally do not know where to locate ourselves correctly, but if you investigate it a little more thoroughly, you will notice that It is very simple and practical to use.. And the first thing I’ll teach you is basic.
How to know your ID in Discord?
This is a very simple process You just have to follow the following instructions:
- The first thing is to know the username you used when creating the account on Discord so that you can locate yourself better.
- The second is to remember the 4-digit code that was sent to you when you registered. But you can also look at gmail.com for the message from Discord that was sent to you at the time of registration and write it on a piece of paper.
- You will have to place these after the numeral (#)
- How you only have to access Discord and in this the server options to which you are added will appear, but in case you are new nothing will appear there.
- You will be able to notice that in this part your user is below that under your name are the 4 numbers and the numeral (#).
- This is your Discord ID and also the one you can use for other people to add you as their friends in chat.
We also have the option of public chat without you needing to be added to be able to talk to other people through it. yes you need to know more then do not go because here we will teach you many more things.
If what you want is to enter a chat group on Discord then follow the instructions below: in the part of the chat located in the bar on the left of the screen in which you must choose the option explore public servers.
In which when you click on the type of group you are looking for, it will give you the option to choose if it is Chat or server, but you can also use it in the option I just want to take a look so as not to save the search changes.
In this you can ask to send a request to be accepted in a chat or server group public or private. Once they accept you, you will have the option to link the group in the beginning of Discord in which all the messages sent by the members of this will appear.
And in this way, you will be able to be aware of what is happening in your Discord App group.
How to know what my Discord Tag is?
This is a very simple process, you just have to follow the following instructions:
At the bottom of the application you will see you Discord tag and by clicking on it you can modify it and also your password.