You best servers on discord are the social portion of the platform, where administrators determine who can join and interact and how. Although there are many servers, there is no official and simple way to discover new ones, but it is possible find the best servers on discord with a little outside help and some tips. See how below.
How to find Best servers on Discord
Discord has a built-in search tool, which works well for anyone looking for the official servers for popular games. These servers are indexed by the platform and quite easy to locate. The process is very simple and quick to do. See the step by step.
- open discord and click on the wind wheel icon, positioned on the left side of the screen. An explore page will open;
- search for a game In the search tab, type the name of the game in which you want to know servers and press “Enter”. Once open, you can filter by niche, from games, content creation or entertainment linked to that game in question.
- access Discord will display the main servers dedicated to the game. To access, just click on one of them;
Ready! If you have connected your Discord account to other gaming services (Steam, Xbox Live, etc.); the search will suggest servers for the games you frequently play, but again giving preference to the most popular titles and official servers. In addition, it is possible to find specific servers, however, outside the tool. See how below.
How to find a specific server on Discord
Discord’s search tool is unable to find unofficial servers or servers created by community members (Brazilian servers, for example) because they are not indexed by the platform. In such cases, the only official way to access a specific server is through the invite link, provided by a member.
With the invite link in hand, do the following:
- Open Discord and click the “+” button on the left side;
- Click on the “Join a server” button;
- Enter the invite link address, and click “Sign In”.
2. With external search engines
Discord.me lets you find multiple servers and separates them into categories, so it’s much easier to find the ones you want, according to your specific theme. It is possible to find channels about games and also about other subjects, such as politics and adult content (you can filter results 18+, inclusive). In addition to it, Disboard is also functional. The site has a tag-based search tool, unlike Discord.me. You can find servers by subject and theme and, if you are the administrator of a server, include your own in the site’s database so that it appears in the results. DiscordTutori