How to change discord password with phone number-Discord has a system of password recovery simple and unified, which is exactly the same across all platforms where it is available, whether desktop or mobile. The user just needs to know his profile email, and with it, restoring access will be a very simple task. Check out our guide below on how to change your Discord password.
How to change discord password with phone number without email
The procedure to change your Discord password is the same on any platform the app is available on, from desktop Windows, macOS, Linux and web app via browser, to mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets.
The process consists of accessing the password recovery tool, which necessarily depends on the user knowing the email of his account. Without it, it is not possible to reset the password and regain access to the account. So it’s extremely important to at least always remember which of your emails you use with Discord.
The following method can be used with or without Two-Step Authentication active. See how to do it:
- Open the Discord app on your iPhone, iPad, Android or desktop, or go to discord.com/login;
- Enter your account email address, or phone number, in the first field;
- Tap or click “Forgot your password?”;
- Discord will send you an email;
- Open the email and click the “Reset password” button;
- You will be sent to a screen where you must create a new password;
- Enter the password in the corresponding field and click on “Change password”;
- Access the Discord login screen again, and enter your email and new password.
Remember that if you have enabled Two-Step Authentication on Discord, which is highly recommended, you will need to provide the validation code provided by SMS, or app like Authy, Google Authenticator and the like, to complete your account login.
With information: Discord.