This incredible application is very similar to Skype in that it has almost the same tools and functionalities as Skype, such as chat and communication with each other. online games on the servers that have Discord as their main tool.
However, there have been comments from some users that this app stopped working some time later, or that it instantly never opened for them; and that is why here we will explain how to fix Discord to open smoothly.
This app is one of the most used by online players, I mean gamers. That they were favored by the idea of being able to talk with their friends through this application, to agree on the server that they would use to play all together on the Internet.
It is for this specific reason that it became popular due to the fact that this functional tool did not exist before, and players previously found it difficult to talk to each other; but once this application came to light everything changed for the better, for both players and friends who just wanted to hang out and even for the creators of new online servers.
How to fix Discord using the web version?
There are different reasons why this application does not work correctly for you, and it is possible that your team does not have the requirements that this requires. So if this is your case, and downloading the app didn’t work for you, then use the web version of it so that it doesn’t cause problems on your device. This as follows:
- First, access the official website typing Discord in your browser.
- Then, create an account to be able to use it with your email or phone number to access it.
- Then log in normally. In the event that you know how to use it, then proceed to update it and customize it to your style.
If you don’t know how to create a Discord account then follow the instructions below.
- First, go to the official Discord page.
- Then, click the option to open Discord in your browser.
- Next, it will ask you to enter an account; in this part write your email.
- Then, later it will ask you for a password that you must create according to its criteria.
- Finally, they will send you an identity verification message to your email, which you must copy to paste it into Discord.
After finishing all this process, then you will enter your account normally to be able to use all the tools available in Discord. You can also add your friends who have a Discord account, you just have to look for them in the bar, which is at the top of the screen on the right where it says add friends, and from there you can find them.
How to fix Discord from Discord app?
This method is considered the simplest, since consists of completely finishing and safely Discord, in case it causes problems on your device by slowing it down.
If this app stopped working properly, so when it opens it crashes and you can’t close it; then follow the instructions below:
- First, press ctrl+shift+esc and automatically the application will stop and open the task manager.
- Then, you will notice that it will show you all the applications that are open on your computer. In this part, click on the application you want to close, in our case Discord; and press the end task option.
Discord once you do this will close, at the moment you should not reopen it. Because it is not recommended due to the fact that if your computer is in good condition, since you closed the application; then proceed to restart it. After it starts you can reopen the application and it will start you without any problem.
These types of errors are rare, since Discord has high security of the application so that your device does not end up being compromised because of it.
It also turns out to be one of the most used applications for having the ability to crash in the event that there is any problem with your device, making it safer for Discord users.