add Discord profile picture Pics-After creating an account on discord, it is very important to put a picture in the profile. That way, your friends will be able to identify you more easily on a server. If you already use the platform, you can also just update the image. Below, I will show you how to perform this procedure, both on PC and mobile.
How to Put Cools profile picture for discord
Fortunately, the process to add (or update) your Discord profile picture is quite simple and can be done in a few minutes. Follow the instructions below to learn how to do this:
in the web version
- Visit discord.com/app;
- Log in with your account;
- Once the page loads, click on “User Settings” (gear icon) in the lower left corner;
- Click on the current profile picture to change it — if the account is new, only the Discord icon will be displayed;
- After choosing the photo, use the “bar” to adjust it to the circle;
- Click on the “Apply” button to finish.
Discord pfp maker-In the desktop app
- Go to discord.com/download and download the version corresponding to your PC’s operating system;
- When the installation is complete, open the app and log in using your email and password — you can also log in by scanning a QR Code;
- As in the web version, click on “User Settings” (gear icon) in the lower left corner;
- Click on the current profile picture to change or insert it, if the account was created recently;
- After selecting the new photo, use the “bar” to adjust it to the circle;
- Click “Apply” to complete.
On the mobile app
- Open the Discord app on your phone — it’s available for free for Android and iPhone (iOS);
- Tap the menu (three stacked lines) in the upper left corner;
- Tap your profile picture in the lower right corner;
- Tap on the “My Account” option;
- Tap the current profile picture to change or insert it;
- After choosing the new photo, tap “Crop” if you want to adjust it, but if everything is ok, just tap the “Send” button.
Okay, now you know how to put a picture on your Discord profile.